Instructions on how to Re-Ink Ultimark Pre-Inked Stamps
1. Remove cover from the top of the stamp, with care.
2. Select the proper color of ink and take the cap off of the ink bottle.
3. Holding the ink bottle over the ink tube in the stamp, gently squeeze the bottle. Let six drops (maximum) of ink to fall into the ink tube. Do not over ink your stamp!
4. Place the cap back onto the bottle and the cover back on the stamp.
5. For full effect, it takes two to three hours for the ink to soak into the stamp.
Instructions on how to Re-Ink IDEAL Stamps
1. Push down the stamp about ¼" to the lock line and slide the button into the lock position.
2. Pull out the ink well until you hear a click.
3. Put a few drops of refill ink directly into the holes on top and allow the ink to soak in for a minimum of 15 minutes.
4. Place the ink pad back into the mount and stamp down to unlock.
Instructions on how to Re-Ink COLOP Stamp Pads
1. Push the top of the stamp down slightly (about 1/4").
2. Push in on the two buttons on the side of the stamp. This locks the stamp in place.
3. Place the stamp so that the cover (with the logo) faces you.
4. Push from the back of the stamp with your finger. The ink pad will pop out the front of the stamp.
5. Holding the ink bottle over the ink pad, gently squeeze the bottle. Let six drops (maximum) of ink to fall on the ink pad. Do not over ink your stamp!
6. Insert a pad back in place.
7. Once you have inserted the pad, push down on the stamp top. This will release the buttons that locked the stamp into place.
Instructions on how to Re-Ink Royal Mark Pre-Inked Stamps
1. Take the cap off of the ink bottle in the proper color.
2. Hold the stamp upside-down – with the impression area of the stamp pointing up.
3. Holding the ink bottle over the impression area, gently squeeze the bottle. Let a few drops of ink to fall onto the surface of the lettering.
4. Place the cap back onto the bottle.
5. For full effect, it takes 24 hours for the ink to soak into the stamp.
6. When done, and prior to use, blot the stamp with a paper towel.